Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Resent Stepchildren When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to deal with stepchildren when they hate you?
- Is it normal to have a temperature when pregnant?
- Is it normal to have discharge when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel wet when pregnant?
- Is it normal to get discharge when pooing whilst pregnant?
- Is it normal to have acid reflux when pregnant?
- What is a normal blood pressure when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online