Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Pee About 10 Times A Day
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Here are some ...: Peeing 10 times daily is more often than the usual. Without additional info, a professional mind needs to ensure: 1. No UTI, 2. No over active bladder, 3. No over consumption of oral fluid, & 4. No loss of kidney concentrating ability. These can be differentiated easily by detailed Hx + physicals + tests as neede such as UA, residual urine, blood test... So, seek professional evaluation & counsel ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possibly: Frequency of urination can be influenced by a number of factors, first and foremost hydration. A greater volume of fluid intake will lead to more urine production. Caffeine can also cause more frequency because it is an irritant to the bladder. Some endocrinologic diseases such as diabetes can also cause more frequency. Infection can also do this. See your doctor if your frequency isn't normal ...Read more
My 14 weeks infant will pee 10 to 12 times during day times., i breastfeed every 3 hours once. She wont pee entire night. Is this normal?
Depends: It depens on the water intake. At a minumun a person should go att least 3 times per day, but this goes up if the amount of fluids increase. ...Read more
I've only peed twice since 8:30 AM when I woke, & it's 1:07 PM now. Is that normal? and is it normal or ok to only pee 4 times a day?? Please tell me.
This last week my urine has had a strong odor &i'm concerned. I've noticed it happens about 2 x a day but other times i pee normal, what could it be?
Pee U: There is some missing information here. Is it only odor, or is there color change? Are you on any medications? Sometimes medications and supplements can make urine very pungent, as can some foods, like asparagus. You may want to see your physician to rule out any possible problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to poop 5 times a day?
- Is it normal for a 20 year old woman to sleep an average of 10 hours a day?
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for a 2 month old baby to have stiff legs at times?
- I had a gastric bypass 2 years ago is it safe to perform a 10 day cleanse
- Is it normal for one eyelid to twitch for a day or two why would this happen?
- Is it normal to be nauseous the day after having a cardiac ablation?
- Talk to a urologist online for free