Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Oligohydramnios
Too little fluid: There is not a normal amount of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus. This can be caused by a variety of things, you should ask your obstetrician for more information and an explanation if this has been diagnosed. ...Read more
Hello, I was diagnosed with severe oligohydramnios at 20 weeks. It's been 9 weeks and everything is fine. Looking good?
No.: Lidaderm patch (5%) is NOT classified as a narcotic. The active ingredient is an anesthetic (Lidocaine). The drug decreases the nerves from transmitting painful impulses to spinal cord and subsequently to the brain. Lidocaine in non-habit forming. The chemical name of lidocaine is acetamide, 2-(diethylamino)-N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl). Licocaine’s structural is attached. ...Read more
Decreased fetal GFR.: Oligohydramnios is a sign of decreased fetal glomerular filtration rate (GFR) in the absence of rupture of amniotic membranes. Preeclampsia can cause placental failure and thus poor perfusion of the fetoplacental unit leading to oligohydramnios. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Placenta: Most commonly the placenta is the source of oligohydramnios (though congenital abnormalities can occur too). Most common reason for oligo are related to blood pressure. Did you have a problem with elevated blood pressure in the pregnancy? Or with diabetes? Exercise is a great way to prevent both of those problems. 60 min of cardiovascular exercise a day, 5-6 days a week is best! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have mouth ulcer outbreak after oral sex?
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Is it normal to poop right after you eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Is it normal to hurt after losing your virginity?
- Is it normal to have your period twice in one month?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free