Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Lose Weight In Third Trimester
No: Most women don't lose weight consistently in the third trimester. Some women may gain 2-3 pounds one week and the next week be down 1-2 pounds, this can be very normal. Continued weight loss is more concerning. However, women who are overweight or obese before becoming pregnant may be advised by their doctor to not gain as much weight during pregnancy (maybe only 15 pounds). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
I have uncontrolled bm in my third trimester. Even though its not a lot its still a concern. Is it normal to have little spliis without knowing?
Not The Same: Severe nausea & vomiting in your third trimester should be reported to your ob. Early in pregnancy, morning sickness is attributed to the quickly rising hormone levels. This is not the case in your last trimester. Your doc should evaluate you for a possible bowel infection, liver disease, preeclampsia, among other common pregnancy complaints. Call your doc & take care. ...Read more
See below: Warm moist packs to areas of tenderness coupled with rest should help. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel queasy again at start of third trimester? Nausea had stopped during second trimester.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have wet underwear in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have diarrhea in the third trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to lose weight in pregnancy if i was overweight to begin with?
- Is it normal to get darker skin in butt crack in 3rd trimester of pregnancy?
- Is it okay to bend over while pregnant in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to gain 20kg weight in pregnancy when i was not heavy before?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online