Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Keloids
Depends: Depends on each doctors costs, size and location of the keloid. My suggestion is shop around ...Read more
My boyfriend has a keloid on his chest and sometimes it leaks clear puss like fluid ....what does this mean and is it normal?
Recieved overdose of steroid injection into keloid and now there is discoloration on the skin should I be worried ? Will it return to normal ?
Yes: Surgical removal of a keloid is associated with a very high recurrence rate. However, when you combine surgery with other treatments, success rates are higher. Sometimes, you can combine excision with steroid injections or external beam radiation and have much higher rates of success. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can be the actual cause behind my persistent dry cough?
- Dormancy of herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heroin cause hyperglycemia
- What is the sestamibi stress test with adenosine?
- Severe lower abdominal pains
- Causes of ventricular bigeminy
- Talk to a dermatologist online