Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Hurt After Losing Your Virginity
I've been trying for a month to lose virginty but its not happening coz it hurts and i feel there is a pink small ball in the genital areais it normal?
Go to the doctor: No. Of course it is not normal. Please go see your doctor. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to gain weight after losing your virginity? My jeans don't fit , or sweaters..basically I gained like 11 pounds
Only if: You start eating more or become less active or become pregnant ...Read more
Could be.: Without other symptoms or signs I would wait and see a few days. If it persist for 5 - 7 days I would advise checkup. ...Read more
Possible: You may just have some pain from not being accustomed to intercourse. Just the positions and use of different muscles, as well as the stretching of your vagina can cause discomfort. Be sure you are using protection if you don't want to get pregnant. ...Read more
Perhaps...: If by "odd" you mean your period was late or early, or heavy, or light, or unusually cramps/painful or if you are having vaginal discharge, itching or odor or pelvic pain, then No, these are not necessarily normal. Please see a doctor for a check up for pregnancy, STD/HIV testing and counseling ...Read more
Is it normal for your vagina to still smell different 5 days after losing your virginity as well as still being sore?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to feel bloated after your period?
- Is it normal to get cramps after your period?
- Is it normal to hurt while urinating after an appendectomy?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge after your period?
- Is it normal to have a brown discharge before and after your period?
- Is it normal for peeing to hurt after drinking alcohol or caffeine?
- Is it normal to have sore breasts after your period ends?
- Stomach pain during pregnancy
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?