Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Wet Underwear In The Third Trimester
I have uncontrolled bm in my third trimester. Even though its not a lot its still a concern. Is it normal to have little spliis without knowing?
Not The Same: Severe nausea & vomiting in your third trimester should be reported to your ob. Early in pregnancy, morning sickness is attributed to the quickly rising hormone levels. This is not the case in your last trimester. Your doc should evaluate you for a possible bowel infection, liver disease, preeclampsia, among other common pregnancy complaints. Call your doc & take care. ...Read more
See below: Warm moist packs to areas of tenderness coupled with rest should help. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel queasy again at start of third trimester? Nausea had stopped during second trimester.
Taking ferralet 90 tablets and am having chest pain/vomiting is this normal? Im also in my third trimester
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have diarrhea in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have leaky breasts in the third trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have cramps in the 3rd trimester?
- Is it normal to have pelvic pain in the 2nd trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have cramps in the first trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online