Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Vaginal Bleeding After Menopause
Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. During menopause, the ovaries stop producing estrogen and progesterone. After the complete transition into menopause, women can no longer get pregnant. The average age for menopause is 51 years old. Symptoms include dry vaginal tissue, irregular periods, hot flashes, mood ...Read more
I'm hysterectomized +surgical menopause + plus sexually inactive.yesturday vaginal bleeding.today I 't all ok. Should I see a gynaecologist?thanks
Vaginal bleeding for several weeks, then break of two weeks, then restarted for several more. Could this be linked to coming up to menopause?
Been having irregular vaginal bleeding for several months. I am at the age for peri menopause. Could the bleeding be coming from somewhere else?
What causes post menopausal vaginal bleeding to continue to occur after stopping taking spironolactone?
Bleeding: Post menopausal bleeding should be evaluated by a gyn. ...Read more
It doesn't: There is no connection with this medicine and post menopausal bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Causes of vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Is it normal to have vaginal bleeding after buttocks silicone implants?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal spotting after menopause
- Vaginal discharge after menopause
- Can you have prolonged vaginal bleeding after insertion of mirena?
- Vaginal bleeding after an appendectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free