Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Vaginal Bleeding After Buttocks Silicone Implants
It can be: Some women will have some irregular bleeding after taking Plan B or one of the other emergency contraceptives. However, it can also be implantation bleeding from a new pregnancy. Its probably time to see a gyn to clarify which it is and talk to him/her about birth control options for you. ...Read more
Vaginal bleeding after deep penetration/rough sex. U/S was normal, so were cultures. What can cause this?
Trauma: It is common to have small tears in the vaginal tissue with intercourse - if the sexual relations are "rough" or aggressive, then that likelihood is increased. The trauma to the vagina and easily cause bleeding. ...Read more
Yes : Yes - usually. The source of vaginal bleeding after sex is most commonly from the cervix - the part of the uterus that hangs into your vagina. It is most likely just cervical irritation from the friction of sex. As long as you are premenopausal, the bleeding is infrequent, and you have normal, regular pap smears, then you don't have to see your doctor for it. If you are postmenopausal, have bleeding that is heavy or every time you have sex, or if you have had abnormal paps smears in the past, you should see your doctor to rule out more serious causes such as cervical cancer. ...Read more
After vaginal bleeding due to hymen breakage, is it normal to have foul odor something that i'm not used to?!? I had an unprotected sex.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have vaginal bleeding after menopause?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Is it normal to have pressure in the vaginal area five months after giving birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal to still have breast milk after three years?
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- Is it normal to have cramps after taking plan b?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free