Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Vaginal Bleeding After Buttocks Silicone Implants
Vaginal bleeding after deep penetration/rough sex. U/S was normal, so were cultures. What can cause this?
Trauma: It is common to have small tears in the vaginal tissue with intercourse - if the sexual relations are "rough" or aggressive, then that likelihood is increased. The trauma to the vagina and easily cause bleeding. ...Read more
I have been having some vaginal bleeding since nov. Doctor checked my ovaries and uterus and everything was normal, what could it be? I am anemic.
Iron, Gynecologist: This is not an unusual problem in your age. Do not worry. Please see gynecologist asap. Check CBC again, iron therapy is important. Dose would depend on the degree of anemia. A birth control pill might solve the situation. If the problem persists and anemia does not resolve, see hematologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleeding buttocks silicone implants
- Is it normal to have vaginal bleeding after menopause?
- I have a fetal heartbeat but is vaginal bleeding is it normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal bleeding after an appendectomy
- Vaginal bleeding after miscarriage
- Vaginal bleeding after
- Vaginal bleeding after sex
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free