Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Transparent Yellow Like Gummy Things In The Semen
My semen is pale yellow color in the middle and rest is white color. What is causing this coloration? Is it normal?
Probably normal: Probably normalGet a more detailed answer ›
My semen is white and also a bit yellow when I masterbate but through nocturnal emissions it iis more clear and very slight white. Why isthat?
Yes: This is usual.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yellow gel like lumps in semen for past 13 years. Std tests all clear. Lump inside base of penis for same time. Gp checked. All clear. Still concerned?
You are concerned: In which case it might be beneficial to see a urologist. They are experts in this area and should be able to diagnose you, educate you and reassure you. Good luck. ...Read more
My semen turned blood red and my pee was red brownish urine. But now I pee normal yellow urine. What happened?
Trauma or infection: You likely had either a little trauma or an infection that is now well. If it happens again please see a doctor. ...Read more
What do you suggest if my semen turn blood red and I pee red brownish urine but now I pee normal yellow urine?
Here are some ...: Occasionally, few men may experience seeing blood in semen, called hematospermia, which has not only annoyed and even terrified some men for gross bloody look but also dismayed and frustrated many doc for usually not finding anything significant in extensive studies. So, the experience of past 5-6 decades confirmed no practical need for extensive evaluation ... and its Rx is largely empirical ... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have yellow poop?
- Is it normal to have yellow discharge everyday?
- Is it normal for a one year old to have yellow stool?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have yellow discharge after your period?
- Is it normal to have yellow discharge while pregnant?
- Do kleptomaniacs have particular things they like to steal usually?
- Is it normal to have spot like spots on the penis?
- Talk to a urologist online for free