Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Stomach Pain While Taking Tegretol For Pain Control
Pain with exercise: I would need to have more information regarding your abdominal pain (severity, duration, relieving factors, dull vs sharp, etc). However, having abdominal pain during and after exercise is not normal. If symptoms persist, need to be seen by a local doctor for further evaluation, including possible ultrasound or abdominal/pelvic ct to be certain. ...Read more
Is it normal to have stomach pain a month after an appendectomy? I'm still having pain, and I don't know if it's normal.
Not normal.: Return to your surgeon with your complaint.You will need an exam.Schedule appointment. ...Read more
Is it normal to have stomach pain & bloating when recovering from hep b? My symptoms are mostly gone except this. What can I do to ease it.
Yes and No.: Depends on severity and status of your recovery, medications you are taking. ...Read more
Had a ureter reimplantation on the right 8weeks ago. Just got the stent out. Is it normal to have stomach pain?
Maybe: If its severe however, call your urologist. Don't let it go more than a day unless it goes away. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Is it normal to have stomach pain and not passing gas and no movement in bowels one day after colonoscopy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What side of stomach is it dangerous to have pain in when taking tegretol?
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Is it normal to get aroused by seeing women having pain for childbirth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have upper stomach pain after anal abscess surgery?
- Is it safe to drink while taking lortab for pain?
- Is it normal to have stomach pain when pregnant?
- Is it normal to have a sharp pain while pregnant?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free