Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Stomach Cramps A Week Before Every Period
Cramps before period: Yes it can happen to some to have cramping before and also during periods. ...Read more
Hi I am going to the toilet between 5/8 times every day? Is this normal? I get really bad stomach cramps too!
I have had a period 3 weeks ago an every since it went off i been discharging thats white n snot looking an now im having stomach cramps what is this?
Vaginal discharge: Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe. ...Read more
Can i take tylenol (acetaminophen) during first weeks of pregnancy to relieve cramps? I have period like cramps on one left side of abdomen and lower back . Normal?
I am goin 5th shot of the Depo-Provera in oct , and I have been in my period now going on two weeks . Some days are just brown blood and some are bright red with stomach cramps .Is this normal with being on the depo?
Common: This is technically not normal, but it is very common. ...Read more
No. : Consider the possibility you might be pregnant? ...Read more
Stomach cramps. I have tested positive on a hpt wish estimates im 2-3 weeks long. Are the cramps normal? When shud i worry?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have cramps a week before period?
- Is it normal to have cramps before period?
- Stomach cramps week before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Having cramps a week before period
- Is it normal to have a period every 2 weeks?
- Is it normal to have your period every 2 weeks?
- Is it normal to not have cramps before your period?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free