Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Some Dark Red Blood Clots When You Are On Your Period
Yes: The discharge during your period can be bright or dark red, brown, whitish or tan, depending on the stage of your cycle. If you soak more than one heavy-duty pad or tampon per hour for several hours, bleed so much that you become dizzy, or notice clots larger than a quarter, you should see a healthcare provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Means heavy bleeding: You need a work up by your gyn with an exam, blood wpork including a blood preg test and an ultrasound. ...Read more
Maybe: If large enough, passage of blood clots may be uncomfortable. More importantly, is evaluating the reason for passing blood clots this large at age 41. Changes in menstrual flow (i.e. Heavier) past the age of 35 can be the presenting symptom for more serious problems. See your doctor. ...Read more
I'm having dark red blood clots to what I think is my period? Cycle was 45 days late. Is this normal? Sorry tmi! Never had big clots like this...
See below: You could be experiencing spontaneous loss of an early pregnancy. About 25% of early pregnancies are lost spontaneously, mostly due to chromosomal defects in the embryo. If the bleeding does not subside, you may wish to see your doctor. You may wish to take oral iron to avoid iron deficiency and anemia. If you could get pregnant again, please take pre-natal vitamins. ...Read more
2days into 5day late period.usually regular.stomach bigger than usual.large dark blood clots.bright red blood.light pain when blood clot pass.normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have blood clots when you are ovulating?
- Is it normal to crave a lot of chocolate and sweets when you are on your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots during your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to have blood clots on your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots with your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots in your period?
- Is it normal to feel intense pressure on your eye when you blow your nose?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free