Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Some Dark Red Blood Clots When You Are On Your Period
Yes: The discharge during your period can be bright or dark red, brown, whitish or tan, depending on the stage of your cycle. If you soak more than one heavy-duty pad or tampon per hour for several hours, bleed so much that you become dizzy, or notice clots larger than a quarter, you should see a healthcare provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Means heavy bleeding: You need a work up by your gyn with an exam, blood wpork including a blood preg test and an ultrasound. ...Read more
Maybe: If large enough, passage of blood clots may be uncomfortable. More importantly, is evaluating the reason for passing blood clots this large at age 41. Changes in menstrual flow (i.e. Heavier) past the age of 35 can be the presenting symptom for more serious problems. See your doctor. ...Read more
I'm having dark red blood clots to what I think is my period? Cycle was 45 days late. Is this normal? Sorry tmi! Never had big clots like this...
See below: You could be experiencing spontaneous loss of an early pregnancy. About 25% of early pregnancies are lost spontaneously, mostly due to chromosomal defects in the embryo. If the bleeding does not subside, you may wish to see your doctor. You may wish to take oral iron to avoid iron deficiency and anemia. If you could get pregnant again, please take pre-natal vitamins. ...Read more
I'm on my period and having a lot blood clot when I go to the bathroom is that normal on menstrual period never had this much before?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have blood clots in your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots with your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots during your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have clots in your period?
- Is it normal to have clots with your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots in a period?
- Orange period and blood clots that were a dark red
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free