Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Problems With My Hair While I Am Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Alopecia, or hair loss can be a common occurrence in pregnancy. Stress is a common cause of alopecia, and your body is undergoing a type of physical stress. This can also be a sign of a low thyroid state, which can also be common in pregnancy, so you may consider having your provider check a tsh, free t3, (liothyronine) free T4 ( i also check reverse t3) to make sure that your thyroid is in balance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 31wks 6days pregnant with my second child and just noticed that most of my arm hair is gone. Is this normal???
Im loosing soo much weight and hair. Im 19 weeks pregnant and i eat very good and take my prenatals! Is this normal?
Not normal: See your OB doc as soon as possible for evaluation. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
I'm 20wks pregnant, i noticed a tiny black hair & squeezed my nipple & more came out, i pulled it out with a tweezer, is that normal?
Is it normal that baby is so low ? I am 20 weeks pregnant and she is right above my pubic hair line .
Is laser removel of hair on pubic region harmful before marriage? Is it interfere with conceiving or pregnancy or any other related problem?
When does hair loss stop after pregnancy my child is 5 month old and im still losing quite a lot of hair on a very regular basis is this normal?
Hair loss: See your obstetrician and have your thyroid function tested. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have problems with my nails while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get my hair died while i am pregnant?
- Will my depression have a negative impact on my baby while i am pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my husband does not want to have sex while i am pregnant?
- If i do not have my period am i pregnant
- Am i pregnant if i have my period?
- I have milk in my breasts am i pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online