Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Pelvic Pain In The 2nd Trimester
Growing baby: Most often the weight of the growing baby can contribute to discomfort in the pelvic area. Also, a woman's body is changing throughout the pregnancy and some of the joints and ligaments are changing as well which can cause pain. If you experience bleeding or severe pain it is important to tell your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to have pelvic pain few days before period? It's my first time experiencing this though pain is not frequent. What can this be or mean?
Not to worry: Most probably nothing serious but to be on the safe side see your GYN ...Read more
Is it normal to have pelvic pain and slight bleeding after conception, as well as other PMS symptoms like acne and bloating?
NO: Women don't feel anything during conception as the embryo has not made contact with your body. ...Read more
Can be: 40s has "severe pelvic pain" since undergoing childbirth, which is a significant mechanical force that can stretch & permanently injure sacroiliac joint ligaments. Pain generation from these injured ligaments can radiate to the mid-pelvis. Chronic lower back pain, dyspareunia & Interstitial Cystitis are other potential consequences of sacroiliac joint instability. ...Read more
Sometimes: As the uterus grows in pregnancy some degree of discomfort is expected, but if the symptoms become worse in a very short period or time or if they are much worse than your previous pregnancy you should consult your physician quickly to rule out any other abnormalities. Continue close follow up with your physician! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Family practice : That's not normal. If it is after every period you might get it checked out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal pain during 2nd trimester
- Is it normal for my morning sickness to persist in the 2nd trimester?
- Is it normal to have pelvic pain during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have pelvic pain in early pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have back pain in first trimester?
- Lower abdominal pain during pregnancy 2nd trimester
- Pelvic pain pregnancy first trimester
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free