Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Pain After A Root Canal
Is it normal to have pain after re-treatment of a root canal. I had the first part of the procedure on 7/9/14. Just began having pain today 7/11/14?
Pain after root cana: It's not normal to have pain begin to develop 2 days after a root canal. That's a sign of inflammation which takes about 48 hours to develop. Sounds like you might be developing an abscessed tooth. I notice you're not on an antibiotic, which you might benefit from. You should discuss your increasing pain with your dentist, and you may need to see an .Endodontist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it normal for there to be a little bleeding after a root canal? At what point should I be concerned?
No: see your dentist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it normal to have pain from a root canal 3 days after it has been done? Pain that is throbbing.
It happens...: Not sure if you had pain before root canal therapy was started.. your post did not say. Your post also did not say if you are taking antibiotics or anti-inflammatory meds. Without this info, it's tough to advise you on anything other than calling your dentist for a re-evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain after root canal normal
- Is it normal to have swelling after a root canal?
- Is it normal to have swelling after root canal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel pain after a root canal?
- Is there pain after a root canal?
- After root canal pain
- Is swelling normal after a root canal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free