Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Pain 5 Days After An Endometrial Biopsy
Biopsy is tissue removed by needle or cutting to remove part of a body part. It is usually a small amount of material that is processed by a pathologist. Most of the time it is stained and looked at through a microscope to arrive at a diagnosis. Special processes are done for some tissues or problems. The purpose is to tell what the problem is (diagnosis). ...Read more
Endometrial biopsy 12 days ago. pain in left groin/hip/leg area since the day after biopsy. some days are worse than others. is this normal?
Cramping and nausea 11 days after endometrial biopsy. All test results are normal. No sign of infection. What is going on?
May be menses.: Too little info to determine cause of your cramping. ...Read more
I had a endometrial biopsy two days ago. Bleeding has gotten worse as days go on. And now passing some clots. Is this normal or at least ok?
A bit concerning: Usually a routine endometrial biopsy causes little bleeding/pain and often much better by 48 hours. In your case it has gotten worse, which is not usual. I am a bit worried about possibility of an infection--endometritis, thus causing worsening of bleeding. If you have more cramping, fever etc..Consult doc for an evaluation. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Endometrial biopsy normal but two days before period spotting of tiny bits of dark blood is this normal?
Anovulation: You may be perimenopausal and the spotting relates to the hormonal changes that occurs during this time. It appears you are on Prometrium as well and this may contribute to the spotting. If the biopsy was normal. The chance of anything significant that may affect your health is very small. ...Read more
Had an endometrial biopsy this morning. Still in constant pain this evening. Hurts enough to make me cry. Is this normal?
Yes, absolutely: Yes, it can be present for several days. ...Read more
Spotting in between periods and after sex since 2009 all pap are normal last done 2012 nov, endometrial biopsy normal done 2011. April. G4p3. What's wrong?
Vaginal irritation: And hormonal changes are commonGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to feel weak and have loose motions 5 days after food poisoning?
- Is it normal to be in pain for weeks after having a prostate biopsy?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have cramps 5 days before period?
- Is it normal to have pressure in the vaginal area five months after giving birth?
- Is it normal to have back pain in the area 4 weeks after spinal tap?
- Is it normal to have blood in urine 2 weeks after prostate biopsy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free