Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Numbness And Leg Tremors Due To Spinal Surgery
That can vary as to : The original diagnosis & whether it was present preop & for how long as well as if there are other underlying medical issues like diabetes, neuropathy, thyroid disease etc. -sometimes nerve tissue does not fully recover even with correct surgery & then there are less successful outcomes due to complications or to less than optimal surgical technique and procedure. So, the answer is very variable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My leg tremors involuntarily when middle of the sole is placed on a edge of a chair or the floor. what could be the causes. is it a compressed nerve ?
My 4 month old boy has leg tremors every once in a while. Is it something that is common or is it worth worrying about?
Tremors: Infants typically are jittery when they feel insecure, so I suspect that is what you are seeing. So the next time your son has a "tremor" grab the leg and if that stops the motion you are dealing with jitteriness, a normal finding. On the other had if grabbing the leg does not stop the "tremor" , see your doctor and look into i ...Read more
Other causes: Some newborns may have changes in their metabolism eg glucose level which may contribute or cause this symptom. I would recommend having this evaluated as soon as possible. It may be normal, but the seizures in newborn infants may present very subtly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have chiari and Sjögren's. What can cause leg tremors when waking up ? Very fast vibrations in legs and it's visible. Very scary. Sorry for many q
Depends on involveme: This depends on your involvement of each of these diagnoses. These two diagnoses may not have anything to do with your symptoms. You need to discuss this with your physicians. The leg tremors may be benign fasiculations of the muscles. You will need to know if there is any neurologic involvement, any medical involvement. Your rheumatologist can also clarify this related to the Sjogren' ...Read more
Idiopathic full body spasms 4wks ago. ER visit, cause unclear. no followup req'd, but small hand/leg tremors ever since. should I go back?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to still have pain and numbness after herniated disc surgery?
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- Is it normal to have brownish discharge and tendered breast before my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel pain down my arms and legs after i sneeze?
- Is it normal to have a brown discharge before and after your period?
- It is normal to have spotting and cramps days after embryo transfer
- Is it normal to have one leg longer than the other?
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free