Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Many Light Brown Little Birthmarks
Define "normal": Most people have birthmarks - although most are not present right at birth. The vast majority are of no consequence whatever, but a small minority have the potential to become dangerous. Let a dermatologist look at all of them so you can stop worrying about them. ...Read more
My sister keeps getting small brown spots on her face. New ones keep coming up and they look like birthmarks. What are these spots?
Small patch near wrist. relatively lighter than normal skin.Since I can remember. since grade 3. Now 20 years Has not grown.birthmark or vitiligo?
20 years: It seems there is no reason to worry about a small patch near your wrist. If the patch has changed, relax and enjoy life. If there is some concern feel free to send me a note. ...Read more
My 4yr old has always had a flat light brown birthmark/mole on top of his bum. I noticed it has got darker and raised. Is this normal?
Can someone suddenly develope a very small pigmented brown birthmark at age 35 near the eye ? Or they only happen during childhood?
See doctor: See a dermatologist for the answer. Those symptoms could indicate a malignant change. ...Read more
I recently noticed some circles on my shoulders and today I noticed I had more they look like birthmarks is that normal?
Photo needed: You can get a live consult from a Health Tap dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge while pregnant?
- Light brown discharge with little blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is light brown poop normal?
- Is having a light period normal?
- Is it normal for little girls to have discharge?
- Is it normal to have a brown period?
- Talk to a pediatrician online