Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Leaky Breasts In The Third Trimester
See below: Warm moist packs to areas of tenderness coupled with rest should help. ...Read more
Not The Same: Severe nausea & vomiting in your third trimester should be reported to your ob. Early in pregnancy, morning sickness is attributed to the quickly rising hormone levels. This is not the case in your last trimester. Your doc should evaluate you for a possible bowel infection, liver disease, preeclampsia, among other common pregnancy complaints. Call your doc & take care. ...Read more
Hello I wanted to know is it normal to see blood in your third trimester when your doing number two?
No, it is not!: first you have to investigate where the blood is coming from: the most likely place is the rectum (especially if you have hx. of hemorrhoids ), or the vagina. If it seems vaginal in origin than you need to be seen by your Ob., if it seems rectal, you most likely have hemorrhoids that needs to be treated accordingly. ...Read more
I have uncontrolled bm in my third trimester. Even though its not a lot its still a concern. Is it normal to have little spliis without knowing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have diarrhea in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have wet underwear in the third trimester?
- Breast tenderness third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tender breasts third trimester
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Having a healthy third trimester
- Is discharge normal during third trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online