Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Frequent Urination Worsened By Physical Activity
Polyuria is also known as Increased urination. Polyuria is a symptom in which a person makes an abnormally large amount of urine, meaning a large amount each time he urinates (pees) and/or a large total amount throughout the day. Causes of polyuria include diabetes, use of diuretics, drinking ...Read more
What are the odds of me having type two diabetes? (18 f) I don't really exercise and eat normally. Feels: tingling in feet and frequent urination.
Here are some...: Flu alone should not cause frequent urination, but the sequential events from taking its related drugs such as pseudoephdrine, antihistamine, etc. possibly affecting bladder contraction and impairing urine flow. Nonetheless, if persisting and worsening, seek urologic evaluation to assure no UTI, no poor bladder emptying, etc... Moor? To http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html. ...Read more
Visit your doctor: Frequent urination could be as simple as a urinary tract infection. Visit your doctor for a urinalysis. Frequent urination could also be a sign of diabetes which can be checked at the same visit with a blood sugar level. It could also be caused by having a small bladder or an over active bladder. Don't wait around. Be seen this coming week! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not really: Frequency of urination that only occurs after ejaculation may be due to some degree of prostatitis in some cases. Usually there is some post-ejaculatory discomfort noted as well though. If it persists, see urologist for urinalysis and digital rectal exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to get aroused by seeing women having pain for childbirth?
- Is it normal to have slight difficulty urinating during menopause?
- Is it normal for my baby to have frequent hiccups?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have mouth ulcer outbreak after oral sex?
- Is it normal to have your period twice in one month?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free