Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Extra Nipples
Get it checked.: Reasons for nipple discharge can include stimulation of the breast, pregnancy, medications, galactorrhea (secretion of milk or similar substance), an abscess or other breast infection, hormonal imbalances (like hypothyroidism), fibrocystic breasts (breasts are very fibrous), blocked mammary duct, breast cancer and intraductal papilloma (non cancerous mass), use of marijuana, anise and fennel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was told that vaginal discharge is normal but is it normal to have it everyday? I have to wear liners because my discharge is a lot.
Is it normal for women not pregnant to lactate ? Does it mean something more if it's only in one breast and not bilateral?
No: Lactation without pregnancy is an indication of some hormonal disturbance. You should visit your doctor and let him examine you and order tests to make sure your pituitory gland(located under the brain) is healthy. Sometimes a small adenoma(prolactinoma) in the pituitory gland can cause lactation like you have . It may require blood tests and x-rays of this gland to check you for this condition. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Extra nipples
- Extra nipple breastfeeding
- Extra nipple under the breasts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Extra nipple in armpit
- Inverted nipples and breastfeeding
- Is it normal to have a boil on my breast and for my nipple to itch?
- Extra nipple breastfeeding underarm lump
- Is it normal to have hairy nipples?