Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Double Vision Often When I Am Wearing My Glasses
Usually not.: Unless there is a big difference in the prescription between the two eyes, you should not experience double vision when wearing your glasses. There may be a problem with the way that the glasses were made or the prescription itself. It could also be something unrelated to the glasses. Your complaint warrants further investigation by the individual who prescribed your glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See an eye doctor: Double vision refers to have two distinct images when viewing an object, such as looking at one pencil and seeing two. New glasses are needed when there is a refractive error, which most commonly causes vision to be out of focus or blurry, but not double. Get your eyes examined. ...Read more
I have been having side by side double vision mainly when driving or watching tv for 3-4 years .Have had prisms put in glasses 2 times now & sometime ?
Divergence palsy: When you look at a distance, the in-turning muscles relax, the out-turning muscles tighten. In your case, the out-turning muscles are week- could be medical side-effect, stroke effect, decompensated eye crossing, other neurologic disorder. If the amount of prisms becomes excessive, have eye muscle surgery. Contac a "pediatric" ophthalmologist who does a lot of muscle surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have double vision do i need glasses
- Do i stop wearing glasses when i have headache?
- My neck is stiff and i have double vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i seeing double vision?
- Is it normal to have bulging eyes when i need glasses?
- Is it normal to have double vision after a lasik consultation?
- Which doctor to see when have double vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free