Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Double Vision After A Lasik Consultation
I have double vision and nearsightedness, will lasik do any good for me? My vision improves 70 % with glasses but i get a hard time focusing anything.
Probably not: There are two issues that need specific answers, one is do you really have double vision(that is seeing two separate or partially overlapping images and not just ghosting or blur) and if so, what is the cause? The second is to find out why your vision only improves 70 per cent with glasses. Until then you should not have lasik. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually not.: Unless there is a big difference in the prescription between the two eyes, you should not experience double vision when wearing your glasses. There may be a problem with the way that the glasses were made or the prescription itself. It could also be something unrelated to the glasses. Your complaint warrants further investigation by the individual who prescribed your glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It can be.: Many people will have some degree of misalignment between their two eyes when fatigued. This is called a phoria. It is normal. Patients will experience double vision temporarily, but should easily be able to eliminate the double vision by "refocusing". Double vision that does not go away or happens frequently is abnormal and should be evaluated by an eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have double vision even after having eye muscle surgery?
- Normal vision return to after lasik surgery
- I get double vision after being on the computer for so long is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Double vision after reading
- Double vision after vitrectomy
- Double vision after exercise
- Double vision after head trauma
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free