Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Cramps After Sex
Yes. : This would be normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sex during pregnancy: I would say it is pretty normal. Pregnancy normally causes so many different discomforts, that it is not at all surprising that you have some discomfort after sex. You would be expected to have more discomfort the farther along in pregancy that you are. Usually there is not much discomfort in the first trimester. ...Read more
Cramps: Cramps often signify infection. You probably have a cervical or urinary tract infection. ...Read more
Is it normal having a vaginal bleeding after my work out and this happened during my ovulation time ,, so is it normal?
Yes : Cramping before during and right after the cycle is quite common. ...Read more
No: Hpv doesn't usually cause bleeding although if there are large extensive lesions it can. It's possible that there are other infections as a cause of the bleeding. Full testing for other sexually transmitted infections should be performed. Bleeding can also be caused by various contraceptives such as Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud or birth control pills. Examination and evaluation would be helpful. ...Read more
Cramps: yes, due to theimplantation of the device causing irritation to the lining and then causing cramping ...Read more
Should not be having: Much cramps at all after your period is over, if you were my pt, down here a little south of you in boca raton, fl, i would do an exam cultures, blood work and an ultrasound to make sure nothing strange is going on. ...Read more
Is it normal to have vaginal discharge a few days before period is due? Or is it that i might be pregnant ?
That is : Fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have cramps after ovulation?
- Is it normal to not want to have sex after giving birth?
- Is it normal for peeing to be painful right after having sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have acid reflux issues after sex?
- Is it normal to have pelvic pain after sex?
- Is it normal to still have cramps after your period?
- Is it normal to have cramps after embryo transfer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free