Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Cramping At 4 Weeks Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Obviously yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
Yep: Yes, they are normal. Good luck ! ...Read more
About to be 4 weeks pregnant , is it normal that i'm having bad cramps ?, or is it cramps because menstraul is suppose to start in two days ?
Please get medically: Checked. Promptly. This is likely deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
4 weeks post miscarriage - my cervix is still ever so slightly open. Is this normal + if I got pregnant would the new pregnancy be ok?
Yes: Up to 1 of 3 women will have some spotting the first trimester. Best to check with your obgyn to make sure everything is fine. ...Read more
What can cause you to be 4 days late and only have your period one day when normal is 4 days long with tender breast? im not pregnant I have Tubal Lig
Although it: is most likely that you aren't pregnant - even tubal ligations are not 100% effective. Reasons for late period include: an ovulatory cycle in which no egg is released, marked ^ in weight; eating disorder; over-exercising (endurance athletics), stress, travel, significant illnesses, oral contraceptives & other meds, illegal drug use, breast feeding, hormone imbalances, pregnancy, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Constant cramping at 4 weeks pregnant
- Severe cramping at 4 weeks pregnant
- 4 weeks pregnant bleeding and cramping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cramping normal at 6 weeks pregnant?
- Is cramping normal at 5 weeks pregnant?
- Is cramping normal at 18 weeks pregnant?
- Is it normal to cramp at 7 weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online