Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Brown Period Blood
Brown colored period blood that's light in flow, but it's 14 days after my normal period, what's going on?
Hello, I am having light brown clumpy period blood for the first two days then it turns regular for the rest of my period. Is this normal?
Why is my period blood coming out brown on the third day is it normal or is it brown discharge and why?
Old blood: mixed with vaginal and cervical mucus.Get a more detailed answer ›
That's ok - it is: Most likely old ; deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Period light first: When you are experiencing the first few days of your period (or sometimes your last), you can have slower rate of bleeding. This can often be seen as just brown blood or lighter bleeding, as opposed to the bright red you're used to. This is common, and nothing to worry about. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My menstrual period is always a lot and very painful. This month, it barely bled and i had no pain and my blood was brown. Is this normal?
Black = old blood : The color of the blood in your menstrual cycle is not useful or relevant. It reflects how long the blood has been sitting inside your uterus or at the back of your vagina. Red is new. Brown or black blood is older and the blood products have started to break down. Menstrual blood color is not something you need to pay attention to. If your cycles are heavy consider birth control for regulation. ...Read more
My period was 4 days late. I just recently had a yeast infection a few days prior and my period blood is watery and dark to medium brown. Normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have brown blood during your period?
- Is it normal to have a brown period?
- Is it normal for period blood to be brown?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for your period blood to be brown?
- Is brown blood normal during period?
- Is it normal to have brown spotting before period?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge after period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free