Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Brown Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
It is normal: Brown spotting at 5 weeks gestation is normal.You can discuss with your obstetrician at next prenatal visit. ...Read more
Cesarean: This is hard to answer. Depends on your exam, symptoms, medical history, and the reason for your cesarean. You should discuss with your ob. Brown discharge is not uncommon, but you should discuss your symptoms with your md to make sure you don't have an infection, retained placental fragments, or other issues which need to be addressed. ...Read more
It can be: Brown discharge may be older, deoxygenated blood. This may be the start of your period. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
Common: That should not represent a problem. It is pretty common. ...Read more
No but: It's probably not to worry about either. If it stops soon, forget it, if it persists see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have brown discharge when pregnant?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge in early pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have a brown discharge while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have brown discharge after period?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge before period?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge while pregnant?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge?