Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Blood Clots When You Are Ovulating
I'm ovulating & am spotting like normal. But now i'm also having some small blood clots during ovulation, is it still possible for me to get pregnant?
After I took my positive ovulation test I start bleeding heavy and got blood clots what does that mean?
Pregnancy or menses: Carefully record your periods for normal periods are 21-35 days interval lasting max 8 days. Of course not "excessive" so count pads and type I.e. Maxi , lite, etc. also, new onset clot, or pain. Go to Gyn if pregnancy is suspected or you test positive urine test. Or if cycle doesn't return to normal. You will then need lab work and ultrasound besides a pelvic exam. Sometimes even cultures for std ...Read more
Having brown blood & clots this cycle, not usual. Not on bc . Had unprotected sex twice 2 days after ovulation.pulled out tho. Could I be pregnant?
Unlikely: If you are having a period, you are unlikely to be pregnant. If you have any doubt you may do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
R side ovulation pain for years, several months-blood clots during period, sharp pain in rectal area a wk b4 period,cramps day b4 period starts?
Endometriosis : You may have endometriosis. This is a chronic condition associated with painful menses, rectal pain, pain with intercourse, etc. The way to definitively diagnosis this is with laparoscopy. Symtom relief occurs with suppressing menses either with birth control pills, depot Provera (medroxyprogesterone) and Lupron.There are many other reasons for pelvic pain. It is important to have an evaluation by a GYN Doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know when you have a blood clot?
- Is it normal to have some dark red blood clots when you are on your period?
- Is surgery necessary when you have blood clots in your brain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have blood clots in a period?
- Is it normal to have cramps when ovulating?
- Is it normal to have blood clots during a period?
- Is it normal to have clots of blood during period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free