Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Blood Clots When You Are Ovulating
I'm ovulating & am spotting like normal. But now i'm also having some small blood clots during ovulation, is it still possible for me to get pregnant?
After I took my positive ovulation test I start bleeding heavy and got blood clots what does that mean?
Pregnancy or menses: Carefully record your periods for normal periods are 21-35 days interval lasting max 8 days. Of course not "excessive" so count pads and type I.e. Maxi , lite, etc. also, new onset clot, or pain. Go to Gyn if pregnancy is suspected or you test positive urine test. Or if cycle doesn't return to normal. You will then need lab work and ultrasound besides a pelvic exam. Sometimes even cultures for std ...Read more
Having brown blood & clots this cycle, not usual. Not on bc . Had unprotected sex twice 2 days after ovulation.pulled out tho. Could I be pregnant?
Unlikely: If you are having a period, you are unlikely to be pregnant. If you have any doubt you may do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
Hormones: Your body seems sensitive to your cycling hormones. The oral contraceptive pill, contraceptive injection, or contraceptive ring will inhibit ovulation--taking care of that pain. They will also decrease your heavy bleeding with clots and pains. You may be dizzy and feeling fatigue because of blood loss. Have your blood level checked by a doctor and start iron supplementation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have some dark red blood clots when you are on your period?
- Is it normal for one to have vertigo when you are middle aged?
- Is it normal to have cramps when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have prostate fluid come out when you have a bowel movement?
- Is it normal to have a heart attack if you are 23 years old?
- Is it normal for your eyes to water when you are sleepy?
- Is it dangerous to lift weights overhead when you have high blood pressure?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free