Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have An Erection When Waking Up In The Morning
Yes: This occurs in most men.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 23 year old male my question is I do not wake up in the morning with erections anymore is this nOrmal?
Does Trazodone cause problems urinating? Aside from problems urinating, I've noticed "stronger" than normal erections in the morning. Is this normal?
AM erections=NORMAL: On average a healthy male will have between 3-5 erections in a full night sleep! with each erection lasting between 25 -35 minutes. The last erection is 'the morning' one. Morning erections are a healthy and normal physiological response that most men experience. Lack of am erections is a sign of ed (erectile dysfunction) and patients with ed may benefit from viagra like meds. ...Read more
Erections: "morning erections" are not always present. It sort of depends on how you wake up. Males get 6 to 8 erections throughout the night, typically in deep rem sleep. If you awaken abruptly during one of those cycles, you may have an erection. If you awaken gradually, you likely wont have an erection. Not a problem. ...Read more
Is it normal for every morning for a guy 24 years of age to wake up with an erection.. Like every single day..
Male Anatomy: Hello utah. Yes. The answer is yes. Absolutely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have an headache when i wake up every morning?
- Is it normal to wake up in the morning with headache and nausea?
- Is it unhealthy to have occasional bubbles in my urine when i pee in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a bad taste in the mouth after tonsillectomy?
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have wet underwear in the third trimester?
- Is it possible to get an std from oral that will show up the next day in mouth?
- Talk to a urologist online for free