Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have An Erection When Waking Up In The Morning
Yes: This occurs in most men.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 23 year old male my question is I do not wake up in the morning with erections anymore is this nOrmal?
Does Trazodone cause problems urinating? Aside from problems urinating, I've noticed "stronger" than normal erections in the morning. Is this normal?
AM erections=NORMAL: On average a healthy male will have between 3-5 erections in a full night sleep! with each erection lasting between 25 -35 minutes. The last erection is 'the morning' one. Morning erections are a healthy and normal physiological response that most men experience. Lack of am erections is a sign of ed (erectile dysfunction) and patients with ed may benefit from viagra (sildenafil) like meds. ...Read more
Because you're a man: This happens to most of us, especially when we're young. You owe it to yourself to read a good book about your health and your body, and to talk with a few sensible guys who've been through it -- maybe even dad. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Headache in morning when waking up
- Pins and needles in toes when waking up in morning
- Stomach upset and gas when waking up in the morning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heart palpitations when waking up in morning
- Is it normal to have an headache when i wake up every morning?
- Waking up with dizziness in the morning
- Dizzy waking up in the morning
- Talk to a urologist online for free