Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Abdominal Tenderness After Colonoscopy
Normal to have abdominal tenderness still after being off meds? Belly gut all upset. After c diff. How long till things get better. Thank you
Is it common to have on-off, sharp sore pain under the ribs and upper left part of the abdomen, with no other symptoms 3days post normal colonoscopy?
3rd colonoscopy, 1st time painful during and after. Why tender in abdomen. Sedation was not effective . No gas, polyps, disease. CD in remission. ?
I have chronic prostatitis, wanted to know can it cause lower abdominal tenderness after urination?
Urology consult: 36 year old gentleman with a history of chronic prostatitis with a complaint of lower abdominal tenderness after urination. While your symptoms may be related to prostatitis you also may have cystitis, a urinary tract infection that has caused infection in your bladder. Do you have burning with urination? Hesitancy or urgency? History of stones? Instrumentation? Please consult Urology asap. ...Read more
Call: Probably nothing but please call your doctor this week - just to be sure. ...Read more
What could cause upper right side abdominal tenderness and upper intestinal gas 4 months after gallbladder removal?
Is it urgent to see a doctor for abdominal tenderness on my upper right side? Discomfort inc. after eating. My last stool was light green. Flu 1 wk ag
I have experienced left side abdominal tenderness where pain is more pronounced with moving or changing position. This started two days ago?
When to get checked: Abdominal pain lasting more than 4 hours should be evaluated. If you are without fever, vomiting then okay to get into your primary. Your left colon could be the cause, diverticulitis, colitis, spasms, abscess are all possibilities. Imaging, colonoscopy and/or antibiotics may be ordered. If you have fever or vomiting get into the er. ...Read more
Could what i thought was upper right abdominal tenderness really be by lungs or ribs? What causes tenderness in that area?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have abdominal pain after colonoscopy?
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- Is it normal to have blood in stool after colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal to still have breast milk after three years?
- Is it normal to have brownish discharge and tendered breast before my period?
- Is it normal to have cramps after taking plan b?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free