Doctor insights on:
Foot Pain After Removing Corns
Getting severe pain in foot/toes when pain comes my entire foot turns inward. After pain is gone foot goes back to normal but toes are still slanted ?
Cramps?: Sounds like cramps. You may need some labs to make sure your electrolytes are normal and also check for any underlying medical conditions. In the mean time, as long as you don't have a chronic disease that requires fluid restriction, increase your fluid intake with non-caffeinated and non-sugary drinks. Also fruits and vegetables rich in potassium such as banana might help. See your PCP. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've been cleared to walk after a 5th metatarsal foot fractured 10 weeks ago, i having pain and difficulty walking is this normal?
Is it normal to have cramp like pain that means i can't move foot I have chronic pain and numbness issues after 3 surgeries and scarring in this foot ?
I am a 36 year old female. I fell and broke my right foot navicular bone. Is throbbing pain after one month in castfor a broken foot normal?
Im in a lot of pain after surgery on my tybia in my knee is it normal to have swelling in my ankle and foot?
After standing for while feel back pain & tightness relieved when I bend over, can hear it crack. No surgery/injury. I have flat foot Causes? Normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to be in pain for weeks after having a prostate biopsy?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Is it normal to have a bad taste in the mouth after tonsillectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have back pain in the area 4 weeks after spinal tap?
- Is it normal to have blood in my urine after having a prostate biopsy?
- Is it normal to have a crackling in the skin after a breast augmentation?
- Is it normal to have pain in your lower abdomen early when pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online