Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have A Crackling In The Skin After A Breast Augmentation
Breast aug crackles: This is very common and is likely due to air trapped beneath the skin during surgery (called subcutaneous emphysema). It gets absorbed and is not a health concern unless it is associated with redness, fevers and chiils. Commonly at 3 weeks, women report a squeeking or sloshing sensation which also resolved. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a burning sensation on the top part of my breast after 2 days of having breast augmentation, is this normal?
Call your surgeon: call your surgeon and find out if it is normal or not. ...Read more
I had breast augmentation yesterday and I have some bruising which I know is normal. But is it normal to have bruising on my inner arm?
Yes; not unusual: During the dissection of the breast and muscle there maybe some bruising and blood dissecting towards the upper arm. As long as there is no evidence of infection, such as worsening pain or swelling of the arm or redness, fevers or chills t should be OK. Contact your plastic surgeon with any questions. ...Read more
Do I have to be careful of impact to my chest after a breast augmentation? Is it possible for breast implants to burst if something hit them, or if i were to trip and fall?
Breast Implants Strong: In general all new breast implants are now made of highly cohesive silicone gel in the United States. You should not have to worry nor restrict your activities. Trauma can of course break bones and for that matter implants too. https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/breast/augmentation/. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Be Safe: It would be best to be geographically close to your plastic surgeon for a minimum of two weeks following breast augmentation. If a problem should arise, you would want to be able to obtain treatment quickly from the surgeon who treated you as opposed to someone in a different state who doesn't know exactly what was done and how. Be conservative, especially with this investment in your health. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have a bad taste in the mouth after tonsillectomy?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal for a skin tone to get lighter in winter even if in the sun?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to be in pain for weeks after having a prostate biopsy?
- Is it normal to be nauseous the day after having a cardiac ablation?
- Is it normal to have a sore throat after radiation beam therapy to the neck?
- Is it safe to have a breast reduction if i suffer from lymphedema in the leg?
- Talk to a dermatologist online