Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have A Brown Period
Is it normal to have brown discharge after period only when i force it out. As in on the ninth day after period. Please answer im very worried. Thanks
Residual / old blood: Not a problem. As blood ages it turns from red to brown to black. ...Read more
Common: That should not represent a problem. It is pretty common. ...Read more
It can be: Brown discharge may be older, deoxygenated blood. This may be the start of your period. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
Is it normal to have brown discharge after your period? I've had elasticity looking brownish discharge. My period ended 2days ago. When do you worry?
Is it normal to have brown discharges before your period? I'm not on birth control. First time this happens has been like this for four days.
Is it normal to have brown spot after my period? I just had my period on June 8th. My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant.
Not unusual: It's not unusual to have some mild abnormal bleeding like this. If it keeps happening, you may need to see your GYN. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have brown discharge after your period?
- Is it normal to have stomach cramps a week before every period?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge during your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a discharge before your period?
- Is it normal to have late period when having a gardasil shot?
- Is it normal to have brown blood during your period?
- Is it normal to have brown period blood?
- Is it normal to have a brown discharge before and after your period?