Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Go Up An Entire Breast Size All Of A Sudden At The Age Of 15
Breast size increasing? Every month my breasts enlarge drastically, then go back to normal days later, they are heavy/sore. What is this? Female 20yrs
Annoying: This type of reaction of one's breasts to the hormones of the ovary (estrogen, but more significantly, progesterone) is annoying, but unfortunately, normal. An idea would be to take birth control pills as that would override your body's own hormone levels of Progesterone which are causing this water retention and soreness. If you're overweight, weight loss can help too. Sorry you're going thru. ...Read more
I find myself eating like crazy so that my weight increases which in turn increases my breast size..Is that normal?
My breast size just went from 36b to a 36dd in a year. Is that normal considering im 27 and have never had children?
I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and I'm noticing my breasts seem smaller than they've been. Is it normal for breast size to fluctuate?
Depending: on fluid intake and other factors, there a small fluctuation from day to day. Do not worry ...Read more
I have small breast size my age is 21yrs. Is breast enlargement possible now?
If yes, suggest any natural way to increase breast size..
What's the cause/how to reduce puffy nipples (23yo m)?Breast size ok. Nipples very soft, normal when cold/minute after pinching. Only surgery?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to fix a lazy eye at the age of 25?
- Is it possible to get a tummy tuck at the age of 63?
- Is that a cover up of the drugs or is it normal to feel great some times?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pearly penile papules at the age of 18 or younger?
- Is it possible to have blocked arteries at the age of 23?
- Is it normal to have a large bump on the site of the allergy injection?
- Is it normal for a 20 year old woman to sleep an average of 10 hours a day?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free