Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Get Really Bad Eye Pain After Doing Eye Exercises
For year I have bad headache with back neck eye pain. I get sharp pain on top of head.I sleep a lot why does this happen?
Yes: It is not uncommon to have sinus pain from sinus disease or sinus congestion. However, it is persistent or if there is fever and neurological symptoms such as headaches or visual problems it should be checked out. You want to make certain that there is not the development of a sinus abscess or worse a brain abscess. You should have this evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
What can cause a tremor in right hand, have it for a long time & i also get very bad headaches with eye pain.
Is it possible to increase or make your vision better? Because I heard if you do certain eye exercises your vision will slowly get better. Is this tru
I get daily headaches. Head pressure. About 15min after i wake. Lasts all day. Get light headed and eyes hurt. Mri normal. Wat can I do? Been months
Daily headache: Headache is a common disorder and represents a major health problem both in the us and abroad. There are many headache sufferers who have never consulted a physician. These patients self-treat their headaches mostly with otc medications. Frequently, their headaches are not resolved. Rec: see a headache or orofacial specialist for proper consultation, diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to get pink eye after doing meth?
- Is it normal to see flashes of light after getting hit in the eye?
- Is it normal to have a swollen eye and nose after getting a bruised forehead?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my eyes to get watery when i make eye contact?
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- Is it normal for my knee to get really stiff after a total knee replacement?
- Is it normal to have shooting back pain whenever you have too pee really bad?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free