Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Get Herpes Four Time On My Lips In Two Months
Outbreaks: Herpes virus lives in the nerve cells and will break out periodically. Usually the frequency of outbreaks is more frequent if an acute infection, and less frequently for chronic infections. Not uncommon but see your doctor if you are concerned or if any changes to the outbreak. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Is a red pimple like spot that's painful to the touch on the inside of the vaginal lip (no hair zone) always herpes or is it normal to get these?
I hear that most people eventually get herpes on their lips & if that's true, is there a "better" time to catch if for a child?
No: No, there's no better time.Get a more detailed answer ›
Swollen/sore gums R side, two canker sores (Inside btm and on lip, R side), swollen lymph nodes RS, sore jaw. Clinic says strep. 1st time O herpes?
Bumps on my lip. One was a small boil and one was just a small bump. Only had it for two days. Day two they are getting smaller. Herpes?
A friends 4 yr old kissed my lips. I do not have a herpes outbreak and have not had an out break in a really long time. Could it have spread?
Am I going to get herpes, my girlfriend got a scab type sore thing on her lip 5 months ago and she went down on me today, she's done it before ?
I get a small pimple on my lip line almost every month for the past 5 months when i get my cycle.It has white puss when i pop it. Herpes? Another?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to get two periods in one month?
- Is it normal to get 2 periods in one month?
- Is it okay for me to take time off when my baby is two to four months old?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it possible to get two periods in one month?
- Is it normal to have 2 periods in 1 month?
- Is it normal for my eyes to get red and itchy every time the weather changes?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free