Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Get A Hard Cyst On The Labia That Eventually Bursts
Not normal but...: It's not unusual for a woman to get a cyst in vaginal area, such as a bartholin gland cyst, which gets infected and bursts. It would be a good idea to see your primary physician or gynecologist to evaluate what your problem is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
My gyno confirmed I have a sebaceous cyst on my outer labia. It's unsightly! can my dermatologist treat it? How quickly can she get me back to normal?
Yes: Your dermatologist should be able to handle that. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hundreds of small, firm sebaceous cysts inside labia minora, normal? read here from a doctor that labia minora is "supposed to have sebaceous cysts"
Yes that can be: A normal variant. Look up sebaceous hyperplasia. See if that doesn't describe your body's appearance. For some women that's normal. Sometimes biopsy is done if the diagnosis isn't certain. ...Read more
Is it possible 2 get a cyst in ur labias right b4 ur 'entrance' or is it something else? N I've only been intimate wit 1 person n im lesbian watcanitb?
Bartholin Cyst?: Possibly a bartholin cyst. Caused by a backup of fluid from the glands. May be painless, but can become infected. If infected it will be painful. Soaking in warm water may help clear the cyst. Call your doctor if it becomes extremely painful or it does not improve within a few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Let me explain: Labia cysts do not frequently prove to be harmful, other than a mild discomfort in some cases. However, in few cases they can grow into tumors, which must be checked regularly. In case a cyst becomes problematic, surgery is the only option. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
What is a 1inch, cord-like, hard mass under the left side labia minora skin that lies parallel to the vaginal opening. It is not a Bartholin's cyst.
Sebaceous cyst?: Hard to say without an exam. Could be a plugged sebaceous gland-need to see your doc ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for a skin tone to get lighter in winter even if in the sun?
- Is it normal to have any bruising color around a ringworm spot on the arm?
- Is it normal to have a large bump on the site of the allergy injection?
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- Is it normal to get pregnant while on the depo-provera shot?
- Is it normal to miss a period if you are on the injection?
- Is it normal to have zits on the butt did i get them from partner?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free