Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Get A Hard Cyst On The Labia That Eventually Bursts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have a sebeceous cyst on labia that burst 3 days ago. Not infected. Still sore when rubbed. How long to heal and not be sore. ?
Sebaceous cysts: If this was truly a sebaceous cyst it may have to be surgically removed. If only drained and the capsule remains it may reform and rupture once again and it will create a risk of becoming infected. See your gynecologist and have them advise you. Good luck and best wishes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hundreds of small, firm sebaceous cysts inside labia minora, normal? read here from a doctor that labia minora is "supposed to have sebaceous cysts"
Is it possible 2 get a cyst in ur labias right b4 ur 'entrance' or is it something else? N I've only been intimate wit 1 person n im lesbian watcanitb?
Bartholin Cyst?: Possibly a bartholin cyst. Caused by a backup of fluid from the glands. May be painless, but can become infected. If infected it will be painful. Soaking in warm water may help clear the cyst. Call your doctor if it becomes extremely painful or it does not improve within a few days. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Believed to be a cyst on left side of vagina labia, hurt during sex a couple times, no problems since. Should i get it drained still?
Infected Cyst: What you are describing may be a sebaceous cyst (clogged hair follicle) or an infected bartholin's gland. Either can get blocked and filled with fluid or by the normal bacteria in the area. It can cause pain with sex. It can be drained or removed. You should see your provider to have this evaluated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for a skin tone to get lighter in winter even if in the sun?
- Is it normal to have any bruising color around a ringworm spot on the arm?
- Is it normal to have a large bump on the site of the allergy injection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- Is it normal to get pregnant while on the depo-provera shot?
- Is it normal to miss a period if you are on the injection?
- Is it normal to have zits on the butt did i get them from partner?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free