Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Feel Pain In The Vaginal Area At 8 Months Pregnant
Yes: The round ligaments, which support the growing uterus, attach in the middle third of the vagina on both sides and it is common to feel pain anywhere along the sides of the abdomen, through the groin or in the vagina as these ligaments work to support an increasingly heavy uterus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 18 weeks pregnant. I've had one miscarriage and two preterm babies. Right now I have pressure/pain in the vaginal area. Was only on left side but now the right side as well. I also have been feeling my stomach tighten and then go back to normal and m
Please contact: your ob asap with such concernsGet a more detailed answer ›
My 8 mth pregnant daughter is having bad pain in her vaginal and bottom area. Shes having contractions for 2 weeks now. 1 centimeter. Is this normal?
6 weeks pregnant, all symptoms but no vaginal discharge at all. Also, feel cold wind on my private area. Is this normal?
What r symptoms of cervical ca i sometimes get shooting pain in vaginal area. Im also 7 months post pregnancy. Normal period. Had pap 3 years ago norm?
See below: You may not experience any cervical cancer symptoms — early cervical cancer generally produces no signs or symptoms. Later on the following may appear: 1)vaginal bleeding after intercourse, between periods or after menopause 2)watery, bloody vaginal discharge that may be heavy and have a foul odor 3)pelvic pain or pain during intercourse. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am currently 25weeks pregnant, and I've been having sharp pinches in my vaginal area. Is this normal?
- Is it normal to have pressure in the vaginal area five months after giving birth?
- Is it normal to have back pain in the area 4 weeks after spinal tap?
- Is it normal to have so much discomfort in the pelvic area at 33 weeks?
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it normal for my eyes to feel itchy when waking up in the morning?
- Is it normal for my fingers to be numb when i am 8 months pregnant?
- Is it normal to cramp at two months pregnant?
- Is it normal to spot at 8 weeks pregnant?
- Is it normal to feel my baby hiccuping in the womb?
- Is it normal to have pain in your lower abdomen early when pregnant?