Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Feel Bloated After Your Period
Yes: It can take a few days after period for all that extra water to leave. Bummer huh? Your stomach can feel full too. If continues, see a doctor to make sure it's not something else unrelated to your cycle. ...Read more
My period is late after stopping birth control following 7 yrs of use. Is it normal to feel bloated and have too pee alot?
Hormonal Changes: The second half of your period is called secretory phase which could lead to swollen female reproductive organs. Such hormonal changes could also affect other organs of the abdomen or body which could lead to bloating. If the condition persists and does not coincide with the secretory phase of your period, then please find some other relief. ...Read more
I don't know the : Reason. Possible reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
That is normal.: Be thankful. Take care.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to be bloated after your period?
- Feel bloated after period
- Is it normal to feel bloated after a tummy tuck and a liposuction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be bloated after your period?
- Why do i still feel bloated after my period?
- Why do i feel bloated after my period?
- Is it normal to feel depressed during your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free