Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Feel Bloated After Your Period
Yes: It can take a few days after period for all that extra water to leave. Bummer huh? Your stomach can feel full too. If continues, see a doctor to make sure it's not something else unrelated to your cycle. ...Read more
My period is late after stopping birth control following 7 yrs of use. Is it normal to feel bloated and have too pee alot?
It has been 2 weeks and I feel a little bloated... Is it normal to have cramps that start on the right side even after your period? Or could it be a uti?
Right sided pain: You are likely ovulating, which occurs about two weeks into your monthly cycle. The follicle that releases the egg sometimes spills some fluid or blood at the same time, which can cause more pain during a particular cycle. If the pain worsens or doesn't fade after several days, you may want to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had normal like period this month after not having one for 2 months. Still feel pregnant.. Irritating back pain, and bloated.. when I eat and/or drink?
Got my period at expected time during placebo week, last normal amount of time. Could I be pregnant? Very bloated and feel kind of sick after period
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to be bloated after your period?
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- Is it normal to get cramps after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a brown discharge before and after your period?
- Is it normal to feel dizzy during your period?
- Is it normal to have sore breasts after your period ends?
- Is it normal to feel nauseous while on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free