Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Dysmenorrhea
Yes, for some women.: Tips for dysmenorrhea: nsaid’s, ssri’s, hormone meds, otc meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise ; acupuncture are excellent for dysmenorrhea. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol ; salt. Get gyn eval to r/o underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, magnesium (supplementation or through diet) or black cohosh w dr ok. Sipping chamomile ; green tea can dissipate pain. ...Read more
Period pain is menstrual pain, a symptom in which a woman has discomfort or pain just before, during, and/or just after a menstrual period. Mild lower abdominal discomfort or cramping during 1-2 days with each menstrual period is considered normal, but additional or more severe pains can ...Read more
51.5yrs using alesse for dysmenorrhea. Started 4th pack, 3 days early, could not complete cycle due to cramping. Stenosis? Endometriosis? Normal?
Sharp shooting pain at anus and pelvic area upon pushing during bowel movement, only during period, have spotting, have dysmenorrhea. is it normal?
For some - yes: NSAID’s, SSRI’s, hormone meds, OTC meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise & acupuncture are excellent for PMS / period. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol & salt. Get GYN eval to R/O underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, magnesium (supplementation or through diet) or Black Cohosh with dr ok. Sipping Chamomile can dissipate pain. Ginger helps w nausea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to get period pain 1 week before your period starts? This happens to me and it lasts a couple of minutes and the pain always varies
My periods have been late 2 months in a row by 10 days and now 13 days. I wake up in unbearable pain and the pain is worse than usual period pain. Period lasts 3 days max and are light. My periods are usually heavy. None of this is normal for me. Help? Wh
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have mouth ulcer outbreak after oral sex?
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Is it normal to poop right after you eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Is it normal to hurt after losing your virginity?
- Is it normal to have your period twice in one month?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free