Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Bleed For 4 Days After A Pap Smear
20 y/o first pap smear 2 days ago. Also stopped the pill after 1.5 yrs. Gyno said I bled during pap, but now it's full period bleeding. Is this normal?
Can happen: Dome people do experience some bleeding after Pap test. ...Read more
I'm still spotting from having a Pap smear five days ago. The bleeding has been the heaviest today. Is that normal?
Irregular bleeding: Irregular bleeding is one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
I had some bleeding three months ago i went to take a pelvic test and pap smear and it was normal but last week i had some bleeding last it three days?
Had a lot of pain during first pap smear. Cramping afterwards and still cramping 2 days later. No bleeding. Is this normal? Panadol not easing pain.
52years, bulky uterus fibroid at anterior wall of funders, irregular periods, excess bleeding with clots past 20 days, dnc and Pap smear normal. ?
Not normal.: You can have a little bleeding after a pap. If there were a problem they should have been able to see it at the time of pap. If your bleeding continues you should see your doc. ...Read more
After i got a pap smear done i've been bleeding, not spotting, but bleeding. Is that normal?This is the first time it happens. What can the problem be
It happens : When a pap smear is done the top layer of cells are sort of scraped off. For some this can cause some bleeding. Hopefully you were tested for infection at the same time as your pap. Infection can make bleeding more common. This usually stops in a day or two. If not the schedule a follow up visit. ...Read more
I got a pap smear yesterday and some spotting started after, I knew it was normal. But it is still going on today, and though I know that some bleeding can continue for 48 hrs I feel that the amount has increased. Although it is not alot you can see a dif
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to bleed after a pap smear while pregnant?
- Is it normal for severe bruising to occur 4 days after a groin injury?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a headache for 3 days after exercising too hard?
- Is it normal to bleed after a cervical smear?
- Is it normal to bleed after a transvaginal ultrasound?
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free