Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Acquire Tonsillitis After Having Teeth Extracted
Hi, is it fine to have my impacted wisdom tooth extracted while I am currently having a tonsillitis? Thank you!
Had wisdom tooth extraction 2wks ago,i feel normal now but at times its like i have tonsilitis on the same side the extraction was made is this normal?
Post-Op Sensation: It is normal to have some sensitivity in the area of the extraction for several weeks after the extraction. Depending on the complexity of the extraction, you may take longer than average to feel back to your regular self. If symptoms continue to bother you or get worse, definitely call the dentist who extracted your wisdom tooth to schedule a follow-up visit. ...Read more
I feel I have tonsillitis on left side only.. Pain in teeth same side but can't pinpoint which tooth.. Could it be an abscess?
Self diagnosis: Self diagnosis is, at best, an iffy business. Please see your physician (or ent) to evaluate your tonsils and associated structures. Please see your dentist to determine the source of your mouth pain. Abscessed tooth is just one of many possibilities. Source(s) of pain should be diagnosed asap to delineate appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My wisdom teeth are making me have tonsillitis and swollen gum to the point I can't swallow bite eat. Is there anyway to cure/soothe as I am overseas?
Wisdom teeth: This can't be treated without a clinical and visual examination. Find a local dentist for and accurate diagnosis, and treatment. ...Read more
Can tonsillitis be as a result of depression/anxiety & can you grind your teeth without knowing at night? Had no pain but just discomfort under my jaw
Got fever and tonsillitis.Next morning gums slightly swollen. Swelling progressed w/ pain. Woke up w/ yellow film on front teeth. is this gum disease?
Fever and tonsils: Please have someone take you to the nearest Emergency facility. You will be carefully examined and most likely the team will prescribe appropriate medication. If they have some concerns they will refer you to the appropriate doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have mouth ulcer outbreak after oral sex?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal to still have breast milk after three years?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have cramps after taking plan b?
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Is it normal to have discharge after a transvaginal ultrasound?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free