Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal That My Pop Had A Little Bit Of Blood
Period due today. I got what I can only describe as a popping feeling in my vagina, little clots and small amount on blood. Severe cramping. Normal?
Check a test: Check attest to see if you are pregnant. If it is negative, you may have had a delay in ovulatution. Give it another week, and if you still don't start, talk to your GYN. ...Read more
I am 30 and never had blood pressure issues. I've had headache and ears popping for 2days. Bp is now 155/100. How can I get it back to normal?
Blood pressure: You will likely need medications if salt restricting alone doesn't work see your medical doctor soon. ...Read more
Pain In head feels like something popping. Test are normal Ct, MRI MRA & blood work. Above left ear. Nausea & vomiting can't stand light on left eye?
Sounds like migraine: If pain is throbbing on one side such as your parietal lobe of the brain, or behind the eye (ocular), with photophobia (fear/reaction to light) and nausea/vomiting, you may very well have a migraine. So please get yourself to a healthcare provider for proper diagnosis and treatment. Thanks for trusting HealthTap. ...Read more
I had intercourse last night and after noticed a little bit of blood, and again this morning with a little blob of bloody mucus. Is it normal?
Yes: If you've been stabbed in the mouth. Not sure what constitutes a "tiny stab wound" but i'm going to go out on a limb and suggest you see a doctor. ...Read more
My period's been on a relatively regular cycle, but it's late this time.There was a little bit of blood one day two weeks ago.I'm a teenager.Normal?
It can be...: Most likely, it's normal. Non-ovulatory periods are common in teens and can lead to irregularity. But if there is any risk of pregnancy, you should get an over-the-counter pregnancy test, at the very least. If sperm gets anywhere near a vagina, it can cause a pregnancy, no matter how unlikely. ...Read more
I had 5 teeth pulled 6 days ago. Is it normal for my saliva to still contain a little bit of blood? It's not alot just enough to tint it light red
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My heart is beating fast after drinking a lot of water should it do that
- What is this bump on my eyelid it hurts a little and is a bit movable?
- Is it normal to have blood in my urine after having a prostate biopsy?
- Is it normal for my hip to pop and fot my hip to hurt when i take a step?
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about