Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal That I Can Barley Remember Anything From When I Was Younger
Yes: Yes, it is normal. Majority of people don`t remember what they had for lunch a week ago let alone remembering the early childhood experiences. Some may remember few incidents here and there from their childhood. ...Read more
How long does intense morning sickness last usually? I can barley get out of bed and I feel like I have the flu..is this normal
Unprotcted sex aug 27&sep8, 2days later strtd my cycle bt was very unnormal barley any blood for 6days then strtd my normal flow. Could i be pregnant?
You are not pregnant: Having a heavy flow period is the opposite of being pregnant. All debate and questions end when you get a period. ...Read more
My periods are normally heavy with clots and this time I'm barley bleeding and it's the brown blood why is that?
Pregnancy: If you are sexually active,pregnancy of be the 1st thing to rule out.It could also be hormonal,such as Thyroid,elevated prolactin,more commonly these days is weight gain.If you have a tendency to have Polycystic ovaries and have had significant weight gain , this could be a reason, ...Read more
Had Torodol shot a week ago for migraines. I am barley walking and low back and hips in pain. Nurse hit a nerve. Is this normal?
Strange story: Suggest you follow up with the doc. Symptoms are not consistent with the story. ...Read more
Laying down in bed. Barley feel my heart beat in chest. Is this normal? Paulse in neck is light also
This my 2nd pregnancy.my 1st pregnancy i had symptoms, this pregnancy my breast just hurt and i barley have any symptoms im 5 weeks is this normal?
Normal: For many women, the only sign of a pregnancy is a missed period and a positive home pregnancy test. Others may experience breast tenderness, fatigue, and nausea. It is also common to feel some pelvic fullness, mild cramping, and urinary urgency. A lot of women have no symptoms until about 6 weeks. Second pregnancies may have fewer symptoms than first. Each pregnancy is different. Good luck! ...Read more
Depression & fatigue. Total T. is normal in low 600s. Free & Bioavaliable are low, barley within reference range. SHBG high. Should I treat ?
Depression: With fatigue require treatment . The labs seems to miss a few pertinent labs like TSH ...Read more
I started bleeding yesterday bright red later on it was barley there and today im bleeding a normal period only with clots and I think im pregnant???
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there anything i can do to get rid of scars from hydratenitis?
- Is there anything i can do to prevent my lazy eye from drifting?
- Is there anything i can do to reduce the foul smell when i go to the restroom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My big toe hurts from kicking the door i can barley move it is it brokenn
- Can i do anything to help my knees hurt less from running?
- Anything i can do to stop my stomach from growling at work without having to eat
- Is there anything else i can take to speed up weight loss when i exercise watch what i eat?
- Is it normal for a person to black out and not remember anything when they drink?