Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal Not To Get Irregular Periods On The Pill
Common: They are not 'normal, ' but it happens alot - not to worry unless it continues, then see your doc. ...Read more
No: If it is consistently irregular you need to see a doctor soon. ...Read more
I have irregular periods, wondering if you still get your period while on the pillwith the white pill does this mean you will be-fertile after the pill?
Period on the pill?: A period occurs while on birth control, during the inactive (placebo) pills, because there are no hormones in inactive pills. Sometimes there's some spotting while on the active pills, but if a woman is taking her pills correctly, she is still presumed protected against pregnancy even with spotting between periods. If she was young and fertile before using pills, she's probably fertile afterward. ...Read more
My gp isn't rely great. I'd like to get on the pill to reduce pmt acne and excess hair. Also had irregular periods. Suggestions? Pill names? Thnx
My gp isn't rely great. I'd like to get on the pill to reduce pmt acne and excess hair. Also had irregular periods. Suggestions? As my dr isn't great
Dysmenorrhea : According to you the Dr may not be to your liking. He must have a good reason for not giving you "pills". He knows more about your health than any of us. Discuss your problems with your MD and request a second opinion from him. All MDs are in favor of getting an impartial second opinion. Tell him your concerns. Discuss your Labs with your MD or Gyn. ...Read more
Hi , i took Plan B and since i took the pill i have been having irregular periods can this be a couse of the pill?
Sometimes: The emergency pill could cause you to have an irregular period but shouldn't cause you to keep having them. Follow upwith your doctor to rule out other causes ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal not to get irregular periods when a teen just starts her period?
- Is it normal to have irregular spotting while on the depo-provera shot?
- Is it normal to get a hard cyst on the labia that eventually bursts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for teens to sometimes get spots on their penis not sexually active?
- Is it normal to get pregnant while on the depo-provera shot?
- Is it normal for the baby not to appear on an ultrasound in early pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have zits on the butt did i get them from partner?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free