Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal If You Do Not Get Morning Erections
Hi, iam 23 years guy masturbating daily for 6 years now i lost morning erections since afew months is it normal?Am i impotence?How can I get them back?
Embarasing.. But I used to wake up with an erection in the mornings im only 23yrs old.Now its super rare I get one.This normal?
Morning erections: The answer is that it is not normal for a young man to go a long period of time without morning erections. Usually these occur almost daily and reflect normal sexual functioning. Under the effects of either stress or illness, it is normal for these to stop for short periods of time. I would say that if you've been going for more than a month without a morning erection, you should see an md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
AM erections=NORMAL: On average a healthy male will have between 3-5 erections in a full night sleep! with each erection lasting between 25 -35 minutes. The last erection is 'the morning' one. Morning erections are a healthy and normal physiological response that most men experience. Lack of am erections is a sign of ed (erectile dysfunction) and patients with ed may benefit from viagra like meds. ...Read more
Yes: This occurs in most men.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am a 59 year old man and i never ever think of sex any more and can not get an erection even in the morning when i wake up.
Mental/physical?: There are numerous physician and psychological causes for this, most commonly stress. Morning erections become infrequent as you get older and testosterone doesn't peak in the early am. Medication is a common cause. Testosterone deficiency can cause it but is not that common. Your physician can evaluate you if you make an appointment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: Good observation, but have you noticed significant change-impairment-in erection upon sexual arousal over the same period? If not, move on and practice healthy lifestyle without overindulgence & obsession as described in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter05.html, http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html, & articles listed in http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- What is jock itch and how do you get it if a girl?
- Is it possible to get the hpv virus even if you are not sexually active?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you do not have morning sickness is that bad
- Is it possible to get normal warts on you and it not be genital warts?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- If cervix is closed how do you get pregnant
- Talk to a urologist online for free