Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Your Sternum To Pop Out While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm 32 weeks pregnant, is it normal for your pelvis bone to be popping during sex and feel a small amount of discomfort?
Please see your OB: U may have some pubic symphysis separation which could become worse as u get further and intercourse could make it worse , please see your OB on monday. ...Read more
36 weeks pregnant constant stabbing pain to the right of breastbone for 2 weeks normal BP no protein in urine no other symptoms is liver prob likely?
Not likely: Liver discomfort is typically below the ribs on the right side. Pain that is to the right of the sternum is likely costochondritis. This is an inflammation of the joints along the sternum where the ribs articulate. Press on this area and see if you can recreate the pain. Best treated with tylenol. If pain below the ribs contact your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No. This should not cause any problems in your scenario. ...Read more
Im feeling bubbles popping in my stomach and some bigger thumps, and my stomach is getting bigger could i be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for your sternum to pop?
- Is it normal for your belly to hurt while pregnant?
- Is it normal for your groin to hurt while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will my belly button go back to normal if it popped out while pregnant
- Is it normal for your stomach to hurt when pregnant?
- Is it normal to have your period while pregnant?
- Is it normal for your upper stomache to hurt when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online