Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Your Belly To Hurt While Pregnant
Being pregnant: No. It is not normal. Please contact your ob. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Hello why I got hurt little my left belly during I am pregnancy.Im 4 weeks pregnant.is it normal.?.Please let me know . Thanks!!
Shouldn't hurt: Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Generally at 4 wks you should not be having any pain due to the pregnancy, but you might have pain/morning sickness or indigestion. I would make sure you call your OB to let him/her know your symptoms in case you need to be seen. Also, do NOT to take any medicine, herbs, over the counter products until you've asked your Dr or the pharmacist if it is safe! ...Read more
I'm 5 months pregnant, I was just wondering if it was normal for either side of the lower abdomen to hurt or be extremely sore?
I am pregnant 5 months but however my pelvis and under my belly hurts real bad and urinating often is that normal
I am 7weeks pregnant and my belly bottom i guess my uterus hurts/cramps sometimes. I have alittle wierd feeling in there is this normal?
Im 5month pregnant. After prenatal yoga, i feel wave-like movement in my belly (not hurt, can feel them with hands) is this normal? Should i stop yoga
I'm 22 weeks pregnant with placenta accreta. My lower abdomen feels sore and bruised on my old C-section scar, and it hurts to move. Is this normal?
Could be: Please see your obstetrician to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for your groin to hurt while pregnant?
- Is it normal that it hurts to pee after sex while pregnant?
- If your belly button hurts does it mean your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to scratch your belly while pregnant?
- Is it normal for your upper stomache to hurt when pregnant?
- Is it normal for your stomach to hurt when pregnant?
- Is it normal to have your period while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online