Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Urine To Smell Like Sugar
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Is it normal for urine to smell like hard boiled eggs and it is a darker yellow? What should I do? I am a 18 year old girl. My weight is 115lbs and my height is 5`2. I don`t know much about my medical history i know my uncles and aunt have heart condition
Not normal: New changes like foul smell to urine and darker cloudy color could be due to a bladder infection or because of something you ate/or drank. If you also have symptoms like needing to urinate more often or burning discomfort when you urinate, an infection is likely. See a doctor please. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For you yes.: Nothing to worry about.Get a more detailed answer ›
29yr female- 3 kids. When I ovulate sometimes I get a fishy/urine smell at the time of ovulation. It's hard to describe the odour, is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes your urine to smell like ammonia?
- Why does my urine smell like popcorn?
- Why does urine smell like ammonia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my urine smell like coffee?
- Why does my urine smell like antibiotics?
- Why does my urine smell like penicillin?
- Why does my urine smell like onions?
- Urine that smell like ammonia