Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Urine To Smell Like Sugar
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
A simple urine test: Will show. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for urine to smell like hard boiled eggs and it is a darker yellow? What should I do? I am a 18 year old girl. My weight is 115lbs and my height is 5`2. I don`t know much about my medical history i know my uncles and aunt have heart condition
Not normal: New changes like foul smell to urine and darker cloudy color could be due to a bladder infection or because of something you ate/or drank. If you also have symptoms like needing to urinate more often or burning discomfort when you urinate, an infection is likely. See a doctor please. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
? UTI: Probably better to check for urinary tract infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Urine looks like a dark apple juice color and has a strong weird urine smell.First time noticing smell and color.Normal or see a doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my contacts to make me look like i have a lazy eye?
- Is it normal for my vagina to smell?
- Is it normal for your discharge to smell?
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Is it normal for babies to sweat a lot?
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Is it normal for only one side of my uterus to bleed?
- Is it normal for a women to have butt hair not peach fuze but not like man hair?